- GENERAL INFORMATION
- “We” and “Liquid HR” are LiquidHR Limited, a limited liability company registered in England and Wales under company number 4633527, of Peoplebuilding 2, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4NW.
- Our e-mail address is email@example.com.
- HOW YOU SHOULD USE THIS WEBSITE
- The following are the "Terms" that govern use of the Liquid HR website at www.liquidhr.co.uk (the "Site"), by you (whether as a guest or a registered user). By using or visiting the Site, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and to follow these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site.
- This is an important document and affects your rights and obligations. It also includes exclusions and limitations that apply to you. Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use the Site.
- If you do not accept these Terms and do not intend to be bound by them then you must not use this Site and must exit it immediately. Your continued use of this Site will constitute acceptance of these Terms.
- These Terms may change from time to time and you should review this page on a regular basis. If you continue to use the Site after any such amendments have been made you will be deemed to accept those amendments. You may access these Terms at any time by accessing the link to them which appears at the bottom of the home page of this Site. These Terms may not be supplemented, altered or modified by the use of any other documents or oral communications unless agreed in writing by Liquid HR.
- This Site is intended for use by and is directed solely at, people accessing it from the UK. We make no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this Site are appropriate for use in, or are available to purchase via this Site for persons outside the UK.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
- PERMITTED USE OF THE SITE
- You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and where available print or download material on the Site for your own internal business purposes and use and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify distribute or otherwise disclose to any third party whatsoever the material on the Site for any other purpose or in relation to or for the benefit of, any third party, unless specifically authorized by Liquid HR in writing to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the Site for any purpose, unless specifically authorised by Liquid HR in writing to do so.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on this Site must always be acknowledged.
- You will at all times ensure that your use of the Site is in accordance with all applicable data protection and other laws, licences, codes of practice and regulations.
- Liquid HR will accept no liability in relation to the content of information supplied by you, whether as publisher or otherwise. You agree to indemnify Liquid HR, Human & Legal Resources Limited and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and/or suppliers in relation to any claims, costs, expenses, liabilities, causes of action, infringement of any rights of third parties, whomsoever and howsoever arising, in relation to any material posted on the Site by you or your employees.
- Contracts for the supply of Services formed through our Site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by the terms of a separate agreement to be entered into between us.
- CHANGES TO THE SITE
- We aim to update our Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. We reserve the right to alter, delete, adapt, take down or in any other way amend the whole or any part of this Site at any time and without notice.
- For the purposes of these Terms, "Confidential Information" includes but is not limited to information provided by Liquid HR, whether in written or any other form, which is identified as confidential or is clearly by its nature confidential which shall include (without limitation):
- design features and technical details of the Site, the scope of the Site, any technical data and know-how associated with the operation and further development of the Site, including programming and computer programmes used to operate and develop the Site; and
- the content of any of the material contained on the Site, including, without limitation, any policies and procedures that are contained on the Site and the development and sale of which is the main business of Liquid HR. This Confidential Information will remain the property of Liquid HR at all times.
- You undertake to protect the Confidential Information, to prevent the unauthorised use, dissemination or publication of the Confidential Information.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THIS SECTION OF THE TERMS CAREFULLY AS IT CONTAINS PROVISIONS RELATING TO AND LIMITING OUR LIABILITY
- Commentary and other materials posted on our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- Liquid HR gives no warranty or guarantee that the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted or that any materials on the Site will be complete and error free. The Site and its content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. Liquid HR does not warrant or guarantee that files you download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Liquid HR therefore recommends for the protection of your systems that you install and keep up to date appropriate technical and operational safeguards.
- Liquid HR makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of this Site or any content, search or link on it or use of the Liquid HR service.
- Save as expressly set forth in these Terms, all warranties, terms and conditions, whether oral or written, express or implied, by statute, common law, custom or otherwise (including but not limited to any warranties, terms and conditions of fitness for purpose, description or quality), are hereby excluded.
- Liquid HR disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party users of the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, you may report the misconduct of users and/or third party advertisers, service and/or product providers referenced on or included in the Site to Liquid HR at info@Liquidhr.co.uk. Liquid HR will investigate the claim and will take such action as it deems appropriate.
- Subject always to paragraph 6.8, Liquid HR's entire liability (including any liability for the acts or omissions of its employees, agents or sub-contractors) to you (whether in contract, misrepresentation, (other than fraudulent misrepresentation) tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise) howsoever and wherever arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall in no event exceed one hundred and fifty per cent (150%) of the aggregate total of the charges paid by you to Liquid HR in the preceding twelve (12) months (as determined at the date on which the liability arises).
- Subject always to paragraph 6.8, notwithstanding whether such loss or damage was foreseen, reasonably foreseeable or if Liquid HR has been advised of the possibility of such a loss, Liquid HR shall have no liability (whether in contract, tort, (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise) howsoever arising for any claim, for damage, loss or costs in respect of:
and the Parties agree that the sub-clauses of this paragraph 6.6 shall be severable.
- any loss of profit;
- any loss or damage to data;
- any loss of revenue;
- any loss of opportunity;
- any loss of business;
- any loss or damage to goodwill;
- any loss of anticipated savings;
- any indirect or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense;
- any special damages whatsoever;
- Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, nothing in this paragraph 6 shall restrict or exclude any liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) of Liquid HR in respect of:
Any other restriction, limitation or exclusion of Liquid HR's liability shall only apply to the extent permitted by law and shall be deemed to be qualified in that respect (but nothing in this paragraph confers any right or remedy upon you to which you would not otherwise be entitled).
- personal injury or death arising from the negligence of Liquid HR; or
- fraud (including without limitation fraudulent misrepresentation).
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All Site design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, the selection and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material on this Site are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by Liquid HR or used under licence from third party rights owners. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- We post a legal notice and various credits on pages of the Site, which may not be removed. You must not remove or interfere with this notice or these credits, or any additional information contained along with the notices and credits.
- Liquid HR logos found on the Site are registered trademarks of Liquid HR Limited. No rights whatsoever are granted to use or reproduce any trade marks or logos which appear on this Site except as specifically permitted in accordance with these Terms.
- Liquid HR's materials may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without Liquid HR's written permission. Except as expressly stated in the limited licence provision in paragraph 3, Liquid HR does not grant any express or implied right to you under any of its copyrights or other proprietary information or materials contained in this Site.
- COPYRIGHT POLICY AND INDEMNITY
- We will terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site unlawfully to transmit third party material in which any copyright or other proprietary rights subsist without a licence or express consent, valid defence or fair use exemption to do so. In particular, users who submit content to this Site, whether articles, images, stories, software or other copyrightable material must ensure that the content they upload does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (such as privacy or publicity rights). After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to us, and confirmation through court order or admission by the user that they have used this Site as an instrument of unlawful infringement, we will terminate the infringing users' rights to use and/or access to this Site. We may, also at our sole discretion, decide to terminate a user's rights to use of, or access to, the Site prior to that time if we believe that the alleged infringement has occurred.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Liquid HR, Human & Legal Resources Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site.
- PERSONAL DATA
- We are required by law (in particular by the Data Protection Act 1998) to comply with data protection requirements in the way in which we use any personal information collected from you in your use of this Site and in relation to any services provided to you by us. We therefore take very seriously our obligations in relation to the way in which we use your personal information.
- When you use our Site, and if you decide to place an order for our products or services, it will be necessary for us to collect certain information about you. This may include contact information, for example a name, postal address and e-mail address, your date of birth, and may also include information about your marketing preferences. By providing us with your personal data you consent to our processing your personal data, including your sensitive personal data, for the purposes set out in these Terms. You also consent to our transferring your information to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as the UK, if necessary for these purposes.
- The personal data which we collect from you and other sources will be held and used for the proper administration of our business including to fulfil any orders which you may place, marketing, customer services and to analyse your purchasing preferences and to ensure that the content, services and advertising that we offer are tailored to your needs and interests. We will retain copies of any communications that you send to us (including copies of any emails) in order to maintain accurate records of the information that we have received. We may need to share your information with our service providers and agents for these purposes, for example to our postal service provider. We may disclose personal data in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- If you provide us with information about another person, when we contact them we may tell them where we have got their details from. By providing us with their details you confirm that, once we have sent the products or services to them, you will inform them of our identity and purposes for processing (as set out below) of their personal data.
- If you have received products or services from us that were ordered through a third party we will only hold your information for administration and customer service purposes for a reasonable period.
- DIRECT MARKETING
- We or, companies that we think you may be interested in, may contact you by mail, telephone, fax, email or other electronic messaging service with offers of goods and services or information that may be of interest to you. By providing us with your telephone numbers or email address you consent to being contacted by these methods for these purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us please indicate this when you submit your contact details to us on the relevant pages of the Site.
- You may at any time change your marketing preferences either by changing your account details yourself or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to be informed of the information which we hold on you and if you have any queries in this regard please contact 0870 2421464. We may request from you a small fee to cover our administration charges of supplying this information to you. Alternatively, you also have the right to request us to update any records which we hold about you by contacting 0870 2421464.
- NO COMMERCIAL USE
- No area of this Site may be used by visitors for any commercial purposes. You must obtain our prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not resell or link to other sites for the purpose of selling services of any kind. We will investigate and may take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
- ACCESS AND INTERFERENCE
- You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for your own person, non-commercial use) from the Site without the prior expressed written permission of Liquid HR.
- UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SITE
- Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including, but not limited to, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site, or unauthorized use of any robot, spider or other automated devise on the site, will be investigated and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- This Site contains links to other websites which may be of interest which may include websites which are not based in the UK. These links are provided for your convenience only and we have no control over and do not endorse nor are in any way responsible for the content of such websites.
- Those third parties may offer for sale generally or directly offer to you products or services and any purchase of such products or services shall be directly between you and the third party. In no way shall we be liable for any such products or services and we do not make any representations or give any warranties or recommendations in respect of such products or services. The links to such websites and any images or information relating to such products or services which appear on this Site are provided for information and convenience only.
- These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.